Reporting directly to the Director of Tax, the Sr. Tax Analyst will assist in the preparation of the company's global tax provision (ASC 740). The Senior Tax Analysts will also assist in the preparation of the company’s tax returns, as well as provide support for tax planning, analysis and reporting.
• Review/Prepare quarterly and annual ASC 740 calculations for the company’s domestic operations. Liaise with external auditors regarding audit support and documentation related to US and foreign tax provisions. Ensure all files are adequately supported in anticipation of internal SOX review.
• Review/Prepare US federal and state income and informational tax returns, including all calculations of book/tax differences.
• Perform tax research regarding issues affecting the company. Ensure all tax positions taken on the return are well documented and supported in memos for the files.
• Work closely with Tax Director and other members of the Tax Department on corporate tax projects (both domestic and international) including, but not limited to, transfer price analysis, BEPs reporting and M&A
• 3-5 years of combined tax-related experience with a multinational company and / or a public accounting firm,
• Good understanding of federal, state, and international tax and accounting concepts and rules,
• Experience with large ERP systems a strong plus (preferably Oracle), but not required,
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills,
• Flexible roll-up-your sleeves, hands-on attitude and attracted by the challenges and opportunities of working within a rapidly changing, dynamic work environment,
617-630-2000 ext 108