Major Healthcare Provider and Leader in its field for over 70 years seeks a Software Project Manager - Mobile Technology Professional. This individual will be responsible for leading project management activities for new and sustaining software development program and will lead technical teams in all aspects of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure. The Project Manager is responsible for project communication by interacting with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders.
• Plan and track complex software programs
• Lead teams in timely resolution of complex problems, including development of technical solutions, project plans, resourcing plans and budgets
• Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule to monitor and track progress
• Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and resourcing needs
• Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques and metrics
• Report and escalate to management potential issues as needed
• Ensure identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and lead team in the proactive management of risk response strategies.
• Support the software engineering team in the creation and review of key project documents
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering
• Fluent in Agile Development methodologies with Scrum Master certification highly desired
• Minimum 5 years’ project management experience and 10 years of product life cycle experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site projects in pharma R&D or Medical Device
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification desired.
• Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, experienced in analyzing complex problems and in driving high performing teams.
• Strong leadership and financial acumen skills
• Proficient with project management software