Home based in San Diego
If you have at least 5 full years of regional field monitoring, Provident Research is looking for you! This role is for individuals to be responsible for managing clinical activities at multiple study sites, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Organization. This position will be working with a Contract Research organization in a dedicated Functional Source. Interviews are being scheduled now to fill these immediate openings. Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several Clinical Projects. Oversees performance of appointed study sites conducting company initiated clinical studies. Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication and deliverables for the assigned study sites Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between Clinical Operations and Study Site personnel for the specific clinical projects. This position has a high concentration of study sites in San Diego with limited regional travel.
This opening is immediate due to expansion.
Our client is a mature organization with secure positions and a track record of growth. This position affords you an opportunity to experience many different aspects of the clinical development industry. Our client is proud to offer a career pathway that looks to internal candidates for promotion.
For the right individuals, this position offers a competitive salary and signing bonus along with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
A Bachelor Degree is required.
Typically requires bachelors degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience,
Previous Regional monitoring required
Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas
Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e. CCRA, RAC, CDE)
Demonstrated competencies in the following areas are required:
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 65% of time
- Attention to details
Key Job Activities:
- Build relationships with investigators and site staff
- Monitor patient safety on-site (review for missing SAEs, AEs, ConMed) and address protocol violations
- Take responsibility for specific tasks on projects, or acts as the main CRA contact on individual projects
- Perform on site visits in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Conduct on-site study-specific training (if applicable)
- Perform site facilities inspection
- Monitor and maintain ICH-GCP compliance
PRI is an equal opportunity employer