Do you have inside sales account management experience in the medical supply or pharmaceutical world? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Bachelor's degree required!
A leading provider of ready-to-use Compounded Sterile Preparations (CSPs) is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Account Manager responsible for managing a customer base of hospitals and alternate site facilities. You will be the primary point of contact charged with leading the sales initiatives and driving sales growth in a designated territory. This position reports to the National Inside Sales Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages an assigned sales territory targeting acute care hospitals (150 beds or less) and alternate site facilities.
2. Responsible for achieving sales revenue and unit growth goals through the promotion of company sterile compounding services in a designated territory.
3. Implements tactical strategies within the territory through outbound and inbound sales calls, including lead campaigns.
4. Maintains and increases current customer database through Company customer relationship management software (Saleforce.com CRM).
5. Creates customer awareness, develops client relationships, delivers effective sales presentations, conducts business needs analysis and develops appropriate services solutions for the prospective customer.
6. Works closely with Outside Sales Account Managers, Specialists and IDN Managers on potential prospects and current customers to gain or grow the business respectively.
7. Works closely with customer service and sales operations to ensure high customer satisfaction.
8. Provides feedback to the Inside Sales Manager and Marketing regarding recommendations for service and price recommendations.
9. Participates in projects as needed.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors Degree in Business or similar field is required.
3+ years of Pharmaceutical/Medical/Healthcare inside sales experience or relevant healthcare experience with medication management focus.
Experience working with hospital IV pharmacy operations, ASC's, and Group Purchasing Operations (GPO) contract management a plus.
Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must possess strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office and use of a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Must be willing to travel as needed.
Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, rules and regulations.