Work with an established dairy nutrition consultant with a top consulting group as he grooms you to be his replacement with his clientele. We are looking for someone passionate about dairy nutrition and able to solve problems on farms.
Location: Territory is from Appleton to Green Bay, WI
10 Reasons why the right person will love this job
- An established clientele awaits
- You will have a great deal of autonomy, so you can make decisions that are right for your clients
- You will focus on large progressive dairies who want to listen to you and make great decisions on making or saving money
- You will be compensated well and have the ability to earn a tremendous income
- You will become a member of your client's' management team and help them be more productive
- You will be working for an established leader in the feed industry who is stable, financially strong and growing and provides a sold benefits package
- Consultants receive excellent management support with quick answers
- You will be recognized when you meet & exceed your goals and be appreciated for your contribution
- Company lives each day by their core values so you can feel comfortable that you are representing an ethical, responsible company
- You will enjoy many of the advantages of being a self-employed dairy consultant, without having to be self-employed
- Company provides excellent support team, great distribution and a variety of products & services so that you can bring a great deal of value to your clients
This opportunity is available to those with a degree BS degree and experience/clientele in the feed industry OR an advanced degree in dairy nutrition or a DVM.
Additionally, candidates should have a
- consultative approach with producers
- track record of success feeding cows
- advanced level of understanding of dairy nutrition and farm management
- level of comfortable working with large (200-4000 cow) dairies
Compensation program, which includes salary and benefits, will be commensurate with skills and experience.