We are seeking motivated and talented individual to join our client's growing team. The successful candidate will provide financial information to management, provide HR assistance in setting up and maintaining employee benefits relationships, as well as maintaining employee records, and provide assistance generally in the company’s growing operations. This person will bring a strong work ethic and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to the table for the opportunity to join an early stage biotech company.
• Assists in preparing asset, liability and capital account entries daily and in monthly financial budget to actuals
• Documents financial transactions including daily bookkeeping entries and transactions for various team members
• Analyzes various vendor options, interfaces with vendors on payments and works with management to properly document and maintain asset schedules, etc.
• Works with benefit providers to provide employee benefits such as health care, 401k, FSA, etc.
• Helps answer various accounting and bookkeeping questions for employees; maintains ADP and payroll systems, maintains proper AR/AP
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum four-year college degree, ideally in accounting or business administration
• Minimum 4 years’ experience of accounting operations, bookkeeping, office management; early stage company experience is a plus
• Show strong attention to detail, deadline-orientation, confidentiality, time management, data entry management skills and general quantitative ability.